Our Emergency Veterinary Service is based at our hospital in Bradley Stoke and provides a 24-hour emergency service for clients of the Rowe Veterinary Group and other practices within the Bristol area. The hospital is equipped with the latest technology to ensure that your pet receives the highest possible standard of care.
- 24-hour emergency cover, with the telephone always personally answered by a team of excellent receptionists and veterinary nurses. We will always see emergency cases at any time of the day or night.
- Dedicated full-time veterinary surgeon, veterinary nurse and care assistant on duty throughout the night to see emergencies and to care for hospitalised patients.
- Operating theatres equipped with modern advanced anaesthesia facilities and monitors including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry, carbon dioxide and oxygen monitoring to suit all sizes of patient.
- Separate wards for dogs, cats and small furries. Various size kennels in separate heated/air-conditioned areas to provide a comfortable, secure and peaceful environment for your pet during its stay.
- Veterinary hospital approved to the highest possible standard by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons.
- A separate isolation ward allowing us to isolate and treat infectious cases.
- Ultrasound scanning for non-invasive internal examinations.
- Digital x-ray facilities.
- Endoscopy and video-endoscopy facilities.
- Heated vivarium for exotics and small mammals.
- On-site laboratory enabling rapid diagnosis and early treatment.