Our Thornbury surgery provides veterinary care for small animals. Our Veterinary Surgeons and Veterinary Nurses are highly qualified to ensure that your pet receives the highest standards of care.
Thornbury Veterinary Surgery,
3 Pullins Green,
Our surgery times: (pre-bookable by appointment)
Monday to Friday:
9:00am - 11:00am
2:00pm - 3:00pm
4:00pm - 6:30pm
9:00am - 10:00am
Late night surgery:
Tuesday evening and Thursday evenings until 8:00pm
Appointments must be booked no later than 6:30pm on the day of the appointment.
At all other times, and overnight, emergencies are seen at the Rowe Veterinary Hospital in Bradley Stoke. The phone will always be personally answered 24-hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Bristol Cat-Friendly Clinic
The surgery has recently gained official recognition as a cat-friendly practice and have received a Silver award from the International Society of Feline Medicine. Because cats are of a more sensitive nature than dogs, we have a dedicated cat-only consultation room and waiting area – situated upstairs – and host cat-only clinics throughout the week. Alongside this, we have a cat-only theatre and cattery, making the environment as stress-free as we can in the event of your cat needing to spend the day with us.
Facilities available include:
- Telephone calls always personally answered by our friendly reception and nursing staff
- Dedicated operating theatres, equipped with the latest technology
- Digital x-ray equipment, including dental x-ray
- Advanced anaesthesia facilities, including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and electrocardiography
- Referral service offering support and care on complex medical conditions
- Cat-only areas for both waiting and for hospitalised patients
- Retail area where you can choose from a range of pet foods and accessories. If we don't have the item that you require, we can order it in for you by the next working day
For any further details please feel free to contact us. Furthermore, you can book an appointment by clicking here.