Our Veterinary Hospital in Bradley Stoke, Bristol is a small animal hospital offering 24-hour round-the-clock veterinary care for your pet. The hospital has achieved the highest possible accreditation by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, which means that your pet will always receive the highest standards of care.
We are committed to making sure everyone can utilise our facilities. If you'd like to discuss any access requirements before your visit, please call the practice team on 01454 275000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you require any assistance whilst you're here, please ask a member of staff, who will be happy to help.
The Rowe Veterinary Hospital,
Our surgery times: (pre-bookable by appointment)
Monday to Friday:
9:00am - 6:30pm
9:00am - 12:30pm
Late night surgery:
Regular late night surgeries are run on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings. The last appointment is at 8:45pm. Appointments must be booked no later than 6:30pm on the day of the appointment.
As we are a 24-hour hospital, emergencies will be seen at any time. In the event of an emergency, we recommend where possible that you phone us to let us know you're on you way.
Facilities and services available at the Bradley Stoke Hospital include:
- 24-hour hospitalisation - we have veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses and care assistants looking after your pet throughout the day and night, ensuring that your pet receives the best possible levels of care
- A consultant orthopaedic surgeon (Mr Mark Owen, Cert SAO, MRCVS). Mark is able to see complex orthopaedic cases and has his own operating theatre which enables him to use advanced surgical techniques
- Telephone calls always personally answered by our friendly reception and nursing staff
- Advanced anaesthesia facilities in theatre, including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and electrocardiography
- Digital x-ray equipment including dental x-ray
- Dedicated dental treatment room
- Separate kennel areas for dogs, cats and small furries/exotics
- Isolation ward
- Referral service offering support and care for complex medical conditions
- On-site laboratory that quickly produces results on tests which help us in an emergency
- Large retail area where you can choose from a wide range of pet foods and accessories. If we don't have the item that you require, we can order it in for you by the next working day
For any further details please feel free to contact us. Furthermore, you can book an appointment by clicking here.
Our 360 Virtual Tour