Bradley Stoke Veterinary Hospital
|Our Veterinary Hospital in Bradley Stoke, Bristol is a small animal hospital offering 24 hour round the clock
veterinary care for your pet. The hospital has achieved the highest possible accreditation by the Royal College
of Veterinary Surgeons which means that your pet will always receive the highest standards of care.
Consultations with a vet are pre-bookable by appointment and are held throughout the day between 9am-6.30pm.
We also hold a late night surgery for clients that are unable to get to us during the day on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7.30-9pm.
Emergencies will be seen at any time. Tel: 01454 275000
Facilities and services available at the Bradley Stoke Hospital include:
- 24 hour hospitalisation - we have Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Nurses, and Care Assistants looking
- after your pet throughout the day and night, ensuring that your pet receives the best possible levels of care.
- Telephone calls always personally answered by our friendly reception and nursing staff
- Digital x-ray equipment
- Advanced anaesthesia facilities in theatre including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and electrocardiography
- Dedicated dental treatment room
- Seperate kennel areas for dogs, cats and small furries/exotics
- Isolation ward
- A consultant orthopaedic surgeon (Mr Mark Owen, Cert SAO, MRCVS). Mark is able to see complex orthopaedic cases and has his own operating theatre which enables him to use advanced surgical techniques.
- Referral service offering support and care for complex medical conditions.
- Twice monthly MRI service.
- On site Laboratory that quickly produces results on tests which help us in an emergency.
- Large retail area where you can choose from a wide range of pet foods and accessories. If we don't have the item that you require
- we can usually order it in for you by the next working day.
We are having a new computer system fitted commencing on 3rd November 2014 which will, we hope be better for everyone in the long run as ours is getting a little dated. This will mean that we can only offer reduced services that week and will concentrate on emergencies. It might be less chaotic for you to be seen at Yate or Thornbury if this is not too far for you on 4th and 5th November. We will do our best to help you and minimise disruption.
Vets working from the Bradley Stoke Hospital include:
Click here for directions