Bradley Stoke Veterinary Hospital
19.8.14. WE WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGISE. WE HAVE HAD A NEW PHONE SYSTEM OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS (and will be buying another one!) WHICH IS NOT ALLOWING US TO GIVE THE STANDARD OF CLIENT CARE WHICH WE WISH TO. WE ARE ADDRESSING THE PROBLEM BUT ASK YOU TO BEAR WITH US. IF YOU EVER CANNOT GET THROUGH ON 01454 275000 PLEASE RING ANOTHER BRANCH. Yate 01454 318016, Thornbury 01454 415478. We will be able to help you in some way, and can definitely make appointments for you at Bradley Stoke. Whilst we prefer warning of your arrival to prepare for your pet, in an emergency you can drive to the Bradley Stoke Hospital. It is manned 24 hours a day.
Our Bradley Stoke Hospital in Bradley Stoke, Bristol is a small animal hospital offering 24 hour round the clock veterinary care for your pet. The hospital has achieved the highest possible accreditation by the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons which means that your pet will always receive the highest standards of care.
Consultations with a vet are pre-bookable by appointment and are held throughout the day between 9am-6.30pm. We also hold a late night surgery for clients that are unable to get to us during the day on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 7.30-9pm. Emergencies will be seen at any time. Tel: 01454 275000
Facilities and services available at the Bradley Stoke Hospital include:
- 24 hour hospitalisation - we have Veterinary Surgeons, Veterinary Nurses, and Care Assistants looking after your pet throughout the day and night, ensuring that your pet receives the best possible levels of care.
- Telephone calls always personally answered by our friendly reception and nursing staff
- Dedicated operating theatres equipped with the latest technology
- Digital x-ray equipment
- Advanced anaesthesia facilities including blood pressure monitoring, pulse oximetry and electrocardiography
- Dedicated dental treatment room
- Seperate kennel areas for dogs, cats and small furries/exotics
- Isolation ward
- A consultant orthopaedic surgeon (Mr Mark Owen, Cert SAO, MRCVS). Mark is able to see complex orthopaedic cases and has his own operating theatre which enables him to use advanced surgical techniques.
- Referral service offering support and care for complex medical conditions.
- Twice monthly MRI service.
- On site Laboratory that quickly produces results on tests which help us in an emergency.
- Large retail area where you can choose from a wide range of pet foods and accessories. If we don't have the item that you require we can usually order it in for you by the next working day.
Vets working from the Bradley Stoke Hospital include: